Students will be able to:
1. Understand Technology in Teaching and Learning course content.
2. Apply and integrate the use of information technology and communication in teaching and learning.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain concept, theory, practice and development of educational technology.
2. Select and produce teaching media effectively.
3. Apply technical skills by using a variety of media in teaching-learning process.
4. Integrate information and communication technology (ICT) in teaching and learning.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of media and education resources efficiently.